Log Date: 05-04-12021

I had a vision the other night. I looked at my pendant with a male deer on it that I use for Fire Season and as a connection with my aspect of Cernunnos, my vision shifting from the cold silver of the medallion to seeing Cernunnos in a hidden golden clearing deep in a forest. He then turned into his deer form, in a resting stance as he nodded and allowed me to come forth. I stroked his fur slowly, then he communicated that “real Summer will be here soon”. Our heads met and suddenly, I was Cernunnos the Deer as my human self stroked my fur. 

Sure enough, it was warm enough yesterday to shut off the heat in the house. It’s a little chilly today, but I know by June, Fire Season will be in full force.

I also met Drew’s friend Ben yesterday. He played us a song-in-progress, and his voice is beautiful. I also sensed my astral eyes come forth in their gold colour while I saw his Heart Chakra radiate as he sang and played his ukulele. His aura is a mid to dark green, giving me a sense of a deep forest.

I finally was able to snake out and clear the drain in the show as well, which was... an experience I’d rather not repeated. I pulled out most of it with the tool, but the other that came up had to be grabbed by hand with toilet paper. But now we won’t have to stand in 1 to 2 inches of water.

Comments