Log Date: 03-04-12021

I’ve been working on a few projects around the apartment: tore out the extra nails and outdated curtain rod holders on my own window as well as those in the stairwell and dining room, got rods for the windows in the dining room and stairwell, took out the extra glass pane in my window to replace with a screen, lowered the black paper on the window in the bathroom so there could be some natural light. Had a Hel of a time figuring out which new TV size I should get and then finding a TV stand so it would fit on the entertainment system. Now, I’m waiting for my extra things to come so I can finish my room up.

I was vaccinated for the second time on the 29th, and only had a sore arm with a scratchy throat, which was far less than I was expecting. I got my analogue synth, drum machine, and FM synthesizer out to fiddle with finally. I was even going to record, but I needed a different audio interface. So, that’s one of the things I’m waiting for. 

A few days ago, I felt at home. There will always be things to fix and change, but I’m here. I also got to honour the beginning of Fire Season out in the yard, so I’m hoping it warms up a bit. 

Comments