Log Date: 26-03-12021

Yesterday went pretty well as days go. I cleaned the bathroom before showering and it was euphoric to not have a low ceiling, as well as actual bathtub space. I put away my instruments, set up the TV, consoles, and record player, plus placed Amiibo figurines on the top of the bookshelf. Also, I put away some kitchen stuff and put together Drew's plant shelf he had trouble setting up.

Started playing “Devil MayCry”, and it’s fun enough, though some bosses are difficult. Had a nice pizza lunch with Drew from Blaze Pizza, but I wasn’t really feeling the dinner I made. I may need to branch out to new dishes again, and that Alfredo sauce was not that great.

I turned in at 20, and was practically falling asleep by 20:30. I crashed soon after.

I cleaned the dishes and sink in the kitchen, and attempted to clean the stove, but the mess was too caked on. So, it’ll be a project. It kind of aggravated me, to be honest. But, I can’t exactly blame Drew for falling behind on chores during the pandemic. 

I also met the mane coon from downstairs, which was very fluffy and friendly. The dog Maple and I are also getting along.

Comments