Log Date: 22-03-12021

I played “Sky” again this morning, and someone added me as a friend, helping me through difficult and frustrating levels. I don't think I would've been able to complete them on my own without screaming. It reminded me of how nice it feels to work as a team and be around others. My isolation has been both a positive and negative experience. On the one hand, I've been able to grow spiritually without distraction, but on the other, I've had a lot of boredom and loneliness and frustration. I'm just glad I’ll be around at least one person without fear of getting sick soon. 

I texted Amber about my packing progress, and we decided to move me this Saturnday instead of next Venusday! I was able to get everything going into storage down to the living room, as well as most of what will be with me in the apartment. I'm beat, but content about what I accomplished. Tomorrow, I clean and finish packing.

I listened to Kesha's most recent album, "High Road", after putting it off. I was apprehensive going into it because of the religious undertones on one of the songs, but it wasn't that bad. The album is a new favourite.

Comments