Log Date: 21-03-12021

I had a pair of strange dreams, but can only fully remember the first one. There was a young man (who I felt like was me even though he wasn’t me) taking a trip on a plane, but it didn't go very high before he and the pilot (a middle aged man) were forced to jump off because it was crashing. Neither of their parachutes would activate because of a faulty pull mechanism. Soon, it was too late and they hit the ground, landing in my former uncle Matt's front yard near the shed. The pilot was still unconscious in Intensive Care when the young man awoke in the hospital while he only felt dreary with some sore ribs.

For the second dream, I recall something about two gay men in a place akin to ancient Israel being intimate during one part. In a different separate part, a woman was quoting scripture to prove she was an angel, while another woman with either white or platinum blonde dreads did sign language for the first woman. The rabbis only shook their heads in disbelief.

It snowed today - the second time this month. It didn't stick around. I also took down my heaviest boxes for storage into the living room. Kind of a low-key day. 

My new robe for Spring and Summer still isn't here. The tracking says it was forwarded to my correct address on Saturnday but then where is it?

I played through one run of “Sky: Children of Light”. It was pretty, had beautiful music, and the "end" was captivating, but a few of the final parts were so aggravating that I yelled a lot and banged my head against the wall. I just want to be out of here.

Comments