Log Date: 20-03-12021

It's starting to hit me that I'll soon be gone from this place. I look around at my room of half-packed belongings and feel a sense of ephemerality. Both a welcome feeling and a foreboding.

Today in the Uphill Battle For My Own Kitchen Space, my roommate Mason felt it was okay to store his newly purchased bag of carrots into my drawer in the refrigerator even though his drawer has ample space. My tactic was to say "um... no. Use your own damn space,” under my breath and then move the carrots to his drawer. 

I wore my new romper, a pair of my lace socks, my TOMS shoes, and my golden purse, as well as my gold eye makeup today... and I felt like myself. I felt stunning. I even put away my record player, records, and some fragile stuff. I'm also considering loading my things downstairs soon, so I don't overdo it on moving day or wait at the last minute.

Comments