Log Date: 17-03-12021

I had a strange night. After I washed my dishes, I undressed, watched a YouTube video, and told myself to "brush your teeth, get water, then sleep." Only... I fell asleep for about an hour and a half, though I did go do those things once I woke. After, I proceeded to fall asleep - hard. I can't exactly remember any dreams, although I do know I astrally went somewhere. I think I woke up around 4, but then tossed until 5.

It also looks like the USPS has indeed decided that my scheduled mail forwarding start date is the 16th, not the 30th. I told Drew (my soon-to-be roommate) to be on the look out. Not an issue, but again, inconvenient.

I was able to pack up everything in the attic except a handful of boxes, and I'll likely finish up tomorrow. It feels unreal, but I really am glad to start my next chapter.

I found this guy Zayal on OkCupid, and he sure is persistent to meet in person. But, I've started to feel no shame about not being ready to meet people again just yet. I still have a lot of magickal work to do, and carrying such power for a year feels more like a solo endeavor. I don't feel the need for traditional companionship, and all I want are true, deep connections. Belonging to anyone feels gross to me. But belonging with my own chosen people would be pretty rad. And as it turns out, I've never been alone. There are so many forces and living things around me that I am connected with just by existing and being alive.

Comments