Log Date: 16-03-12021

I woke up feeling like an astral truck had hit me. All I could remember from my dreams were that I was with people, had my gold nail wraps on, and my hair was short again. Maybe a memory?

I got an e-mail from Sony about PlayStation store deals, but found nothing of note. Although I did decide to purchase the Devil May Cry 1-4 bundle and 5 after I move and get settled in. It really is time to put my PlayStation 4 and TV away.

I successfully taped up and relabeled the boxes I had moved into the hall, as well as loaded more of my things out there. I’d  say I’m about two-thirds to three-fifths of the way done. 

I also received a lovely e-mail from my landlord about the rules about what needs to be cleaned prior to moving out (for all tenants). He essentially expects every house he’s the landlord of to be clean akin to what professional cleaners do... but for free. I don’t just mean obvious things like the kitchen or bedrooms. I mean wiping down the walls, the blinds, the wainscoting, the door frames, the doors, and the exhaust fans in the bathrooms. What does he think we look like? I have never been a PROFESSIONAL cleaner in my life, and my roommates are both young little college students. It honestly feels like a way for him to avoid giving back our security deposits.

Anyways, when I move out and get my security deposit, I’m going to e-mail him a list of structural issues with the house that need fixing, since he’s under the impression this is the suburban Ritz (spoiler: it ain’t).

Oh, and my one package that was supposed to arrive today was forwarded to my soon-to-be address, even though I haven’t scheduled my forwarding until the 30th. But, I told my roommate-to-be to hold onto it until I’ve moved in, so no real issue there. It’s just inconvenient.

I watched Lindsey Ellis’s video about her own “cancelling”, “Mask Off”. It reminded me just how ruthless the online mob can be and echoed much of what Contrapoints’ Natalie Wynn had said over a year ago. The mob doesn’t want justice, but entertainment and fulfilled bloodlust. Makes me glad I’m not active on social media. I have messenger apps for Facebook and Instagram, but not the apps themselves, so I don’t post.


Comments