Log Date: 15-03-12021

I didn't have a great start today. I was pleasuring myself like usual upon waking, went to the bathroom to finish up, and my tablet lost the Wi-Fi signal. On the plus side, I finally completed the video game Subnautica and get to pack up my TV and PS4. My new handbag, bathrobe, and tablet case will also be here this weekend.

I didn't accomplish a lot today, but that's okay. I'm mostly filling my days however I can so I can retain some sanity before I move. Soon, I won't have to put up with the multitude of structural issues in this house, and I'll be free. 

My second COVID-19 Vaccine dose will be administered the day before I'm planning to move, so I'm really hoping the side-effects won't be too severe. Que sera sera.Before I forget, I also found out my mysterious text from yesterday came from a guy I call my Electronic Stalker. We began talking on Grindr and he seemed open enough to chat with, so I gave him my number, only to have him call himself Lucifer, Lilith, and now Jesus and call me whore, slave, slut, cunt, and twat. So I block his number, only to have a new number pop up with it being him again. I must’ve blocked him a dozen times or more now, although until today and yesterday, I hadn’t heard from him for months. I find the best method for creeps and abusers is complete silence.

Comments