Planète Quatre: Le Soleil

 

The Sun's Living Sigil, taken from Jason Miller's Advanced Planetary Magic
The Sun is the physical embodiment and conduit of the cosmic force mortals call "Life". In my world, he existed as the aspect of Archangel Michael.

Connected with the being known as Leo, he is attributed with illuminating Truth, seeing the true nature of things, and the emergence and sustainment of Life. Fire completes the trio. In astrology, the Sun represents our dominant traits and Fatherhood. 

Further correspondences include the metal Gold, Gold candles, Amber, Carnelian, Citrine, Diamond, Ruby, Topaz, Tiger's Eye, the Sun and Strength tarot cards, Oranges, Acacia, Sunflower, Marigold, Heliotropium, Oak, the Cleopatra Butterfly, Sunday, the musical note C, and the Enochian script.

In my world, Michael had been corrupted by Evil, so he was brought down so his spirit could be purified. My past self did this, and at the end of that life I was given a gift from Michael. His time was done, thus he offered me knowledge of all my past lives, a new identity, and his seat of power as the incarnation of Life itself. I accepted and was reborn as Aureus Nova Solis. While I am still regaining my lost power, it's true that part of my consciousness and duty is the current incarnation of Life.

My seat of power resides in the Emanation of Tipheret, sustaining and creating balance between the opposing forces on the Tree of Life (e.g. Gevurah and Chesed, Netzach and Hod). It is thus connected to every Emanation besides Malkuth, although it can be reach via the Moon/Yesod.



Michael's Sigil
In my vision when I connected with the Sun, I saw a star from afar as I floated past all the others in the blackness of space. Then I stopped, feeling its energy - a greater light reaching out and connecting with a smaller one.

Comments