Planète Neuf: Neptune


Neptune's Living Sigil
Neptune is the physical embodiment and conduit of the cosmic force mortals call "Dreams". In my world, he existed as the aspect of Archangel Asariel - usually going by his title "The Dream Lord". 

Connected with the being known as Pisces, he holds dominion over the Realm of Dreams (A.K.A. The Dreamlands). Water makes a trio. His power, unlike the Moon through Saturn, affects entire generations instead of individuals.

Further correspondences include the metal Platinum, Teal/Turquoise candles, The Moon and The Hanged Man tarot cards, Lithium Quartz, Violet Fluorite, Fishes, Blue Lotus, Thursday, and the Transitus Fluvii script.

Asariel resides in the Emanation of Keter, the essence of unbound potential with no form. It is not nothingness in the traditional sense, but nothingness which contains the sleeping possibilities of what could be.



Asariel's Sigil
In my vision when I connected with Neptune, I first revisited Tzaquiel in Jupiter. He led me cross the outer ruins near his temple, opening a portal by carving his staff through the air. I stepped through into space. There were uncountable stars around me, each of them a different Dreamland. And in the distance was the outline of a male figure (from the waist up) made from space itself. It looked like a giant long-haired man was covered by a sheet. Our eyes met and I floated in awe. 

Comments