Planète Dix: Pluton



Pluto's Living Sigil
Pluto is the physical embodiment and conduit of the cosmic force mortals call "Death". In my world, they existed as the aspect of Archangel Azrael. 

Connected with the being known as Scorpio, they also hold dominion over the Afterlife, Rebirth, and Transformation. Water makes a trio. Their power, unlike the Moon through Saturn, affects entire generations instead of individuals.

Further correspondences include the metal Plutonium, Grey candles, Death and Judgment tarot cards, Cacoxenite, Mottramite, Scorpions, Ravens, Crows, the Phoenix, Black Pansy, Lily, Hawthorne, Tuesday, and the Transitus Fluvii script.

Azrael resides in the secret eleventh Emanation of Da'at, where the other ten meet and exchange knowledge - the place where they are united as one. In this sense, Da'at is not an emanation at all.

Death for all of human history has been feared and vilified. But Death themselves is more than the physical death of the body. They send their Reapers to collect the dead, where the individual must make a decision: re-incarnate or deal with their trauma in the Afterlife. Death is not an end, so much as it is a transformation. The Afterlife itself is about rehabilitation and ascension. There are only horrifying areas in it because some individuals have horrifying things to work through. They do not stay there forever. It is not a place of eternal reward nor eternal suffering. 

I see it as no coincidence that this star system begins with the planet embodied by Life and ends with the planet embodied by Death.




Azrael's Sigil
In my vision when I connected with Pluto, I first revisited Qemuel. He led me to a wide open area and stabbed his sword into the ground, fire tracing the shape of a door. It swung open and I dove into the portal. There was space around me, though no stars could be seen. It was utter blackness. From afar, I saw a great cosmic raven. A small part of its body stretched towards me into the shape of a man, who then pushed me. It was then I flew straight back at light-speed into a strange room. I could feel it was isolated - a cube floating in the blackness. I sat on a throne of sorts, although all features in the room were strange and futuristic. Everything was carved from a white material, even the great door ahead of me. I saw the sigils for the planets I had connected with thus far along the door's crack like wax seals. They glowed, and I knew this was where I would step through once I connected with the final planet and archangel.


Comments